How to avoid common pitfall that drastically reduce SR&ED claim values
Schedule a Consultation
|Halifax, Nova Scotia:||902.593.0266|
|Fort McMurray, Alberta:||587.884.0133|
|Vancouver, British Columbia:||778.819.0644|
|Victoria, British Columbia:||778.817.0266|
We ensure you have exactly what you need for a successful claim.
Did you know that failure to consider several tax planning issues can cause your SR&ED claim value to be reduced by as much as 70%?
Some of these issues include neglecting to show, on financial statements, the:
- Amount of profit earned by your company.
- Amounts of profit paid as year-end bonuses.
- Amounts of taxable capital.
- Profits of associated companies for tax purposes.
- Amount of taxable capital or accumulated retained earnings.
- Method of paying non-arm’s length contractors.
- Distinction between individuals as employees and individuals as contractors.